Frequently Asked Questions
1. Can bedding collections be customized? Yes! Any bedding style can be customized. For customization options, please contact us directly by phone (205.972.1414) or by email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
2. How long does it take to receive a bedding order? All bedding collections are made to order and require a 2-3 week lead time. Crib sheets and embroidered pillows are typically in stock and are usually able to be shipped within 1-2 business days.
3. Are bedding orders able to be returned? Because our bedding is made to order, it is not eligible for return. We inspect all items for damage and correctness before we ship them.
4. Can I cancel an order? Once an order is placed, you have 48 hours to cancel or change the order. After that time, your bedding order will be in production and we are no longer able to modify or cancel the order.
5. Is your linen 100% linen? We use a high quality cotton/linen blend for softness.
6. What fabric are your crib sheets made from? We use a soft 100% cotton lawn fabric for our crib sheets.
7. Do you sell your bedding in stores or online only? Our bedding collection can be viewed and bought exclusively at The Swanky Stork in Birmingham, AL. or online.
8. Are you bedding collections made in the USA? Yes! Our bedding collections are hand sewn in the USA.
For all other questions, please feel free to contact us by email (email@example.com) or by phone (205.972.1414)